RIVERSIDE RAVENS FLOOR HOCKEY
RAVEN REPORT JANUARY 2009
1. Welcome back to all our participants. Hopefully all had a very enjoyable holiday
season. We are now in the second half of our floor hockey season. We feel that
the first half of the season went very well and are looking forward to a successful
2. Hockey Day in Canada this year is on February 21. We are once again planning
special festivities for our program on that day. More details to follow as we get
closer to the event.
3. We do not mind that you bring drinks/food into the gyms but please dispose of
properly. This is an ongoing problem but we ask for your co-operation in this
matter. Any spillage, please tell us immediately.
4. Please(if possible) support our 50/50 draws. The monies raised from the draw are
put towards our wrap up party/awards day in March.
5. If you have any concerns/questions please do not hesitate to contact any board
6. Picture Day January 24th.
7. People watching the games should be seated behind the boards. Please refrain
from putting children in the open areas behind the benches on the playing floor.
This is not to be used as a viewing area. The benches are there for a particular
purpose to aid in the playing of the game not for seating purposes. This is a
liability issue and we ask for your co-operation.
Yours in floor hockey
Ron Ottogalli, Louis Trudell, Gerry McMurdie, Tony Mazzotta,Ken Bondy ,Bill
McKay, Tim Hamilton