testing in-post template
RIVERSIDE RAVENS FLOOR HOCKEY
RAVEN REPORT JANUARY 2010
1. Welcome back. As a Board, we felt that the first half of the season went very well and hopefully our feelings are shared by all involved in our program. We had a few parent issues during the first half of the season and we feel that now would be a good time to go over our Parents Code of Conduct (found on our website and posted on our bulletin board ).
2. We allow beverages to be brought into the gym but please remember to dispose of the containers properly. The amount of containers being left behind in the gym is diminishing but we still have some people who are not yet getting the message. Please help us out in this regard.
3. Once again we are planning to celebrate Hockey Day in Canada on January 30th. We have special events planned for that Saturday and will be raffling off a number of items. Also, once again we will be collecting canned goods to be given to St. Vincent de Paul Society. For every can brought in, a raffle ticket will be given for the raffle giveaway.
4. We are planning a few fundraisers during the second half of the season. Flyers will be handed out explaining these fundraisers. The fundraisers will be held at the center, one during February and the other during March. The monies raised from these fundraisers will go directly into our program to help offset some of the costs of running our league. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
5. We have had three 50/50 draws this year. The information about these draws(winning numbers and amounts) can be found on our website. Thanks for your support. Next 50/50 draw is January 23rd.
6. If you have any concerns and/or questions about our program, please do not hesitate to contact any of us. Your input is appreciated as we are always looking for ways to improve our program.
7. Please visit our website sport-fest.ca. Information about our program can be found on this site.
8. Final day for floor hockey is Saturday March 27th. The regular schedule will be followed.
Your friendly directors
Ron Ottogalli, Bill McKay, Ken Bondy, Gerry McMurdie, Tony Mazzotta, Tim Hamilton, Ted Symonds