Governing Laws That Shape Our Organization
To promote organ & tissue donation awareness through sporting, cultural and entertainment events while encouraging everyone to improve their health and wellness through active living.
To see a dramatic increase in organ and tissue donor registrations ONLINE at beadonor.ca within our community as well as nationally, resulting in an increase in organ donations and a healthier society.
- The first and foremost responsibility of our volunteers is to serve our donor recipients, donor families, sponsors, support groups, the general public and our charities
- Our efforts and service must exceed the expectations of our donor recipients, donor families, sponsors, support groups, the general public and our charities
- We earn the right to retain the loyalty and support of our organ donors, donor families, sponsors, support groups and charities by treating them like friends
- Volunteers who provide extra-ordinary service are recognized and rewarded
- We respect the dignity and worth of every person
- The contribution of every volunteer is important to the well being of the organization
- Every volunteer must be willing to grow and improve to be part of our organization
Building the Organization
- We provide service and volunteer opportunities to all without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, identity or disability.
- The foundation of our organization is built on truth and integrity, to which everyone is held accountable
- Working together as a team is imperative in order to meet our goals
- Teamwork begins from an atmosphere of trust, where open communication is strongly encouraged
- Teamwork results in building a sense of camaraderie, where people support and encourage each other.
- If you wish to volunteer, please complete the form here: Volunteer Opportunities.
It is then important to discuss your wishes with your family.